A Simple Introductory Blog Post

So like, here we are. Or rather, here I am.

I felt like starting a simple blog that's nice and easy to maintain to kind of either promote my YouTube channel or the other way round. But anyway, welcome to my FIRST EVER BLOG POST.

So Hi. I am The Real Issues, otherwise known as Josh. So like yeah.
I still don't really know how this entire blog thing works, I assume you just write random stuff and then some people read it, (or don't,) so that's the assumption that I'm working off for now.

Now I suppose I should kind of give you a sort of idea why I'm called 'The Real Issues' and what sort of stuff I'll be posting here. The reason I am 'The Real Issues' is part of a personal initiative that I'm putting in process to gain a 'presence' on the internet.

I've never needed to do this before. With roughly 1,500 monthly impressions on my gaming YouTube channel and a custom website domain with about 4,000 total views, I was pretty happy where I was. However, I started to decline in uploading and just didn't enjoy the creation of content for what I was getting out of it seeing as I had no substantial fan base who watched all of my videos, only views on videos that helped people. As much as helping people was great, my view retention is poor and despite my impressions, I wasn't getting enough of a message across.

Despite this, I didn't want to quit doing YouTube entirely. I just needed a fresh start, devoid of my old content, and that's where I am today. Along with the re-branding on my YouTube channel, like I'm sure you know, I've started this blog. I may or may not have people reading on here, but I will more than likely post more consistently on here than I will on YouTube, so why not, eh?

I guess what I'm really saying is this: I got bored of what I was doing, I wanted a fresh start, and this is what I've come up with. With any luck, this might count as so called 'relevant experience' when I apply for an apprenticeship in journalism in about a year's time. With that, only time will tell.

I've only just realised that I haven't even said what I'll be posting here. Great job me. This blog is just going to be a mixture of news that I deem to be relevant and my opinion of it. Naturally, you can give me suggestions as to what to talk about in the comments OR you can tweet me @jman0605 on Twitter, (definitely not just self promoting here.)

Still. News Stuff. Here. Soon. Comment if you like it, or hate it. I'm open to all feedback.
But please, don't expect miracles.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/jman0605
YouTube (Content Soon) - https://youtube.com/c/jman0605

Comments

  1. I believe in Miracles. Then she came along. You sexy thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the weirder comments I've ever seen :D

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOl4oeHZnBk

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So there's this new guy - Nothing More Than A Thought

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 CATCHES FIRE ON PLANE