So there's this new guy - Nothing More Than A Thought

Hi people.

I'm back, after a temporary absence. I'd like to point out that even from my first post, I said that there wouldn't be a regular post schedule. For times such as now, seeing as I now don't have to give reasons for my leave.

But still.

There's this new guy on the block. His blog name is Nothing More Than A Thought. 



If I were you, I'd go check it out at:

nothingmorethanathought.blogspot.co.uk



Annoyingly, his blog name is really innovative. Not only am I surprised that the domain was unused, but I'm also surprised he had the intellectual capacity to think of such a name.

The real reason I'm writing this post is because I suppose I know this guy. I have not been paid to advertise him, (unfortunately,)  but I decided to do so out of the goodness of my heart.

His name is Ryan, and I thought I'd try and give him a head start in the blogging business. Although I found viewers relatively quickly and easily, (although this still confuses me,) I imagine I somehow got lucky, and I wish Ryan all the same luck.

But once again, go check out nothingmorethanathought.blogspot.co.uk
Follow Ryan on Twitter @RyanCSawyer and tweet him everything news that you want him to write about.
Just one rule.
Nothing gosspiy, to make up a word. Nothing sport, celebrities or anything like that. To self promote a little, he wants The Real Issues, so give him them.

I wish you all the luck Ryan, but I still have to curse because of how obviously you ripped me off.
Go check him out and take a look at his stuff, I have a feeling a big post might be coming out soon.

nothingmorethanathought.blogspot.co.uk



(As for me, I'll be posting more soon. Stay tuned.)

Comments

  1. Oh there will be a big starting post coming out soon..ish. Thanks Josh for the Publicity and that is true. Im not paying him any money and I probably will regret that decision.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Simple Introductory Blog Post

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 CATCHES FIRE ON PLANE